- Official transcripts (only) from accredited institutions recognized by a regional accrediting agency will be accepted.
- If the student has earned less than 24 semester hours he/she must submit an official high school transcript or GED scores as well as ACT or SAT scores.
- The cumulative average at the institution student is leaving must be equal to or better than the average required at Stillman, as it relates to satisfactory academic progress standards. If not NO credits will be accepted for transfer.
- NO transfer grade below “C” is acceptable.
- Credentials must be on file at least one month prior to the beginning of the term.
- Upon arrival at Stillman, all transfer students should have in their possession an official evaluation of their transcript by the Office of Admissions and or the department of intended major, listing courses accepted for transfer.
Transfer credit in the major over ten years old may not be accepted unless validated by major department examination. Students must satisfy final 30 hours rule. Students must be in good standing, if transfer is to be allowed. Neither probation nor suspension can be in effect at the previous or current college attended. NO DEVELOPMENTAL COURSES OR COURSES WITH A PASS OR FAIL GRADE WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR TRANSFER.
Credits from institutions without regional accreditation will not be accepted.