Head Athletic Trainer
Duties and Responsibilities: The Head Athletic Trainer reports to the Director of Athletics. Manages and oversees all aspects of the athletic training program for 12 intercollegiate sports as well as the cheer squad. Duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to: Coordination of the care, prevention, treatment, and rehabilitation of all athletic injuries; management and administration of the overall sports medicine budget to ensure that all medical needs of the department are met within the allocated resources; maintenance of records relating to medical information for all current and past student-athletes; procurement and maintenance of all training room equipment and supplies; responsible for ensuring that all regulations are followed with respect to the privacy of student medical records; oversight of student-athlete insurance issues, and ensures that all student-athletes are properly insured. Ensures the timely administration of student-athlete insurance claims with third party claims administrator Responsible for ensuring appropriate trainer coverage for all practices and games.
Qualifications: 1.) Bachelor's degree in athletic training, certification by the Board of Certification; 2.) Demonstrated experience as an Athletic Trainer at the Collegiate Level with football oversight; 3.) Demonstrated experience providing preventive care and rehabilitation services; 4.) Demonstrated experience working with health care providers AL state licensed or eligible; 5.) Strong verbal and written communication skills; 6.) Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends; 7.) CPR certification, and AED certification is also required. All Candidates are asked to email their cover letter, resume, and list of references to Curtis Campbell, Director of Athletics @ firstname.lastname@example.org .
Associate Vice President/Director of Development
Duties and Responsibilities: The Associate Vice President/Director of Development reports to the Vice President for Institutional Advancement and directs the College’s annual giving program (alumni and non-alumni) and planned giving programs, and assists with other annual fund-raising activities. Specific duties include; Provides operational leadership for all divisional fund development activities, coordinates the College’s annual giving programs for all constituencies, maintains cooperative, beneficial liaison with the UNCF, designs and supervises all phone-a-thons and direct mail to solicit alumni and other constituencies.
Qualifications: 1.) Bachelor’s degree in related field; 2.) Five years of successful fund raising experience in higher education; 3) A working knowledge of the Razor Edge Software System; 4) Willingness to travel and to work nights and weekends as needed.
All candidates are asked to email their cover letter, resume, and list of references to Patarica Wilson, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Assistant Director of Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Supportive Services
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Assistant Director of DBE Supportive Services report to the Director of DBE Supportive Services.
The essential functions of the Assistant Director are:
1. Recruits potential DBEs as business clients for the program and encourage DBE certification through outreach efforts throughout the coverage area.
2. advise clientele on process to seek DBE certification
3. advise clientele on methods to grow business capacity based on assessment of client’s needs
4. plan, manage, and coordinate training, technical assistance, business educational seminars and workshops including scheduling, facilities, preparing agendas and training/workshop materials, and securing qualified presenters
5. develop and assist in the development, updating, and/or revisions of clientele’s business plans on annual basis
6. represent the program with stakeholders, business owners, and the public and maintain ongoing relationships with other community organizations to foster collaboration and partnership support
7. represent the program at meetings, community and professional events through panel participation, vendor opportunities, instructional capacity and other areas as needed
8. assist in the development, implementation, and management of department budget and to assure optimal use of programmatic resources including processing invoices, requisitions, and other expenditure related items as needed
9. develop plans and tools to facilitate the client’s capacity to increase the business market opportunities and contracting opportunity
10. Develop, update, and/or contribute content and assistance for the Program’s email marketing announcements (Constant Contact), Facebook page and other mediums
11. provide monthly reports of impact relative to client activity and needs
12. assist in the semi-annual and annual program reports due to ALDOT
13. seek available opportunities for clientele and disseminate information to relevant clientele
14. utilize various media outlets to promote the program
15. assist Director in preparing yearly training calendar
16. conduct daily office duties including mail, supply inventory, etc.
17. Assist Director with other duties as assigned
• Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or related discipline
• Two plus years professional work experience preferably working with small business development, training coordination or economic development
• Public speaking and good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge of Small Business Certification programs and processes
All candidates are asked to email their cover letter, resume, and list of references to Patricia Wilson, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email to Friend
Fill in the form below to send this job posting to a friend: