The William H. Sheppard Library.
William H. Sheppard Library was completed in 1956 and houses approximately 200,000 volumes of books, e-books and other resources. It also houses the media area and archives. It provides office space for library staff as well as space for book stacks, book processing and media services. In 1989, the Ashel and Merle Jackson Communications Complex was annexed to the facility.