Alumni Recruiting Team/ART
The Alumni Recruiting Team
is a highly motivated network of Stillman Alumni that are involved in various recruitment activities through the Stillman Office of Admissions. Stillman's ART program is an excellent way for proud alumni to share fond memories of their college experience with potential students across the country.
To assist the college with the recruitment of appropriate and academically qualified students from within their specific region.
- To assist in converting the larger number of prospective students to applicants, and ultimately, to enrolled students.
- To increase personal contact with prospective students via letters and/or phone contacts.
- To represent Stillman at high school visits, college fairs, etc., throughout the year.
- To promote Stillman to students, counselors, teachers and administrators through receptions and/or other promotional programs.
- Volunteers are asked to submit a completed evaluation within 10 (ten) days of each event attended or hosted.
- Volunteer effectiveness in a given region is evaluated by the number of prospect cards and inquiry cards received from their activities in the fall and spring.
For more information on becoming a member of ART, please contact:
Office of Admissions
3601 Stillman Blvd
Tuscaloosa, AL 35403