Welcome to Academic Affairs
Welcome to Academic Affairs, and thank you for taking the time to learn about the academic programs and services at Stillman. Our office services the College in the following areas:
Division of Arts & Sciences
Division of Professional Education
Stillman Management Institute (SMI)
Educational Support Services
- Collaborates with other senior administrators in advancing the priorities of the College.
- Works directly with the academic deans on issues related to faculty recruiting and development and the planning and management of the College's schools, academic departments, and academic programs.
- Serves as the chief policy, personnel, and budget officer for academic affairs and provides guidance for the necessary staff support to the academic enterprise, including institutional research, planning, and quality assessment.
- Guides the management of college-wide academic activities and infrastructure, including non-traditional student programs, international education, registrar, continuing education, and learning resources and support.
- Ensures that the academic mission and priorities of the College are undergirded by the budgeting process and that resources are allocated strategically in support of the university mission.